The Phoenix Academy
The Phoenix Academy program provides an accelerated learning environment for the student age 17 to 21 whose age and academic performance indicate that he/she has not benefited from the traditional educational setting and who exhibits a strong desire to receive a high school diploma. Students interested in enrolling in the Phoenix Academy program should meet with their home campus counselor.
Phoenix Academy High School Homework Policy
Due to the nature of self-paced courses that are offered at The Academy, homework may be assigned. The student will be allowed to complete the unfinished daily assignments at home if s/he wishes. Project due dates may be assigned; therefore, students will be responsible for completing the projects by the due date.
- How do I apply?
- What is the criteria for becoming a student?
- How do I know if I am accepted?
- When do I start?
- How often does Phoenix Academy accept students?
- Can I return to my home campus if I change my mind about going to Phoenix?
- Do I still get to participate in graduation with my home campus?
- Am I required to take EOC?
- What school will be printed on my diploma?
- Can I attend prom?
- How large are classes?
- Is Phoenix a closed campus?
- Can I attend a 2 or 4 year college if I attend Phoenix Academy?
- Can I receive scholarships to attend college?